Adding a turntable to my system

I what to add a turntable to my system ,I have a marantz AV 7005 preamp.I want to get a pro ject debut carbon turn table.what all do I need to make this run Thx Bob
128x128thirsty93
Boy. I would not recommend that you jump into analog without thinking it through. So you will need a table, an arm, a cartridge, a phono preamplifier, a record cleaner, a cartridge, cables from you phono to your pre and don't forget the records. 

It would be big mistake to cheap out. because then to upgrade to higher quality you need to address all those factors. 

Grab your wallet. 
I've not heard the base Pro-Ject Debut Carbon. However, I have the upgraded Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB and I think it is a fine turntable for the price. I believe it is $599 retail. In addition to the regular Debut Carbon features, it offers an acrylic platter and electronic speed box. Mine is in the Ferrari Red and I think it looks fantastic. It's not perfect, but I think it competes well with anything in it's price range.
Well here's what I went with Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB Turntable With ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge with acrylic platter and a 
Pro-Ject Phono Box E pre amp for 569.i thought it was a good deal.