Thiel speaker model range

Does anybody have a list of the various speaker models?  I haven't been able to find anything.  For instance it would appear that the CS6 would be better than the CS2.7 but maybe that isn't so.  I am in the market for a Thiel set but don't know what to look for in the used market.  I heard a set of Thiels with YBA preamp and Electrocompaniet amp and they were glorious.  I don't know the Thiel model but they were large.
phillipsus
I can only say that the CS6 displayed in my room the same characteristics I heard in other rooms, though I had a long time to play with many positions of the speaker in the room, and listening heights, etc, and hence I think I got as good a picture of that speaker as I could.

So I'm comparing what I remember of the CS6 to the 3.7 in the same room, which has been an excellent room for a variety of large floor standing speakers.

As I said, it's been years since I had the CS6s, but I do remember what I loved and didn't love quite as much about them quite distinctly.  (They remain one of my favorite speakers, which is why I sought out the 3.7s)
Both speakers CS6 and CS3.7 have similar skeletons,  a single coax drive, a woofer and a passive radiator.  Perhaps, the coherence has to do something with woofer/low frequencies, the more you have them, less coherent sound the speakers? So one chooses what prefers. I think CS6 give all the sensations a speaker may reproduce, I can precisely feel and hear the way a record is made, how it was recorded, etc. They give open, clean, realistic sound and  I do not feel that there is some real lack in midranges (with CS3.6s a little lack of midranges (and also a bit of high frequencies) is notable though). 

When I will have a chance, I will again try to audition CS3.7s which I think are significant valuable speakers. 
niodari-

referencing the CS 2.4 and 2.4SE, the passive radiator really adds a nice low -end to the overall sound , presentation of the music.
Happy  Listening!