Cable manufacturers?

How many cable companies actually manufacture their own cable? 

Perhaps Mogami, Belden, Canare and a few others. I am willing to bet most cable companies do not manufacture their own cable, but simply buy cable, throw on some techflex or other custom jacketing, and do nice terminations. 

Anyone have any any actual Information? 
128x128zavato
@ hasmarto,

IIRC there are 6? places that make OCC using the hardware. I don't know how many are 'approved', in any case. My guess was and is an off the cuff guess on qualities, as I stopped investigating wire, when I stumbled into the understanding that conducting a simile of a plasma arc strike through the equivalent of a conductive heavy gas, was far more true to the signal. As the signal and conductor could be as they should, which is 'as one', in the dynamic flow domain, which is where impedance becomes a problem and consideration. The impedance issue remains a problem with solid wire and ceases to be as big of a problem in a conductive molecular-level fluid. In solid lattice structure it is a problem in the delta of the transient domain, which is critical to the ear. In a fluid conductor, a true fluid, this is where the problem area and issue --- least exists. Not as conductive as a lattice structure copper or silver... but the problem area that concerns the ear - is virtually gone. And a whole whack of other stuff going on....

On the subject of the wire...I'm referring to the "PC-OCC' as opposed to OCC, in case there is a difference in how it is labelled and sold, etc.Your response seems to be indicating there is possibly this difference, of OCC vs PC-OCC.
The Wan Lung factory in Taiwan is licensed to produces UP-OCC Copper and UP-OCC Silver for the Audio Sensibility, Acoustic Zen, Atlas Cables, DoubleHelix, Harmonic Technology, Neotech, XLO, Analysis Plus, MIT, Purist Audio Design, WireWorld

Furukawa of Japan is licensed to produce PCOCC Copper for Audio Sensibility, Audience, Audioquest, Furutech, Oyaide, PS Audio

Sumitomo of Japan is also licensed to produce OCC cables

randy-11
Love the gibberish

By gibberish one assumes you mean anything with more than one syllable 

Mr. Teo, do you have a technical paper you could point me to about this whole atomic/molecular-level liquid conductor?  I mean a real peer reviewed and published scientific paper.  I have an advanced Engineering degree, I can handle it:) I always like to learn new things and I am hoping this is not like the infamous clever little clock or some brilliant pebbles that were peddled on Audiogon.