Cable manufacturers?

How many cable companies actually manufacture their own cable? 

Perhaps Mogami, Belden, Canare and a few others. I am willing to bet most cable companies do not manufacture their own cable, but simply buy cable, throw on some techflex or other custom jacketing, and do nice terminations. 

Anyone have any any actual Information? 
128x128zavato
teo_audio, you wrote "Considering the exactness of the process for OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast)(Dr. Atsumi Ohno) , and it's origins in Japan, it might be that Japan has the best sounding copper."

Now I don't understand, as far I know, besides Furukawa in Japan, only Wan Lung of Taiwan has the license to produce OCC formula-based wire, so is Wan Lung's product inferior? I'm talking about the raw wire, which many world-famous manufacturers buy from them.

Cabledyne sources their ISO9001 (6 nines) and ISO9002 (7 nines) pure silver wire from WL Electronics in Taiwan and states that it’s one of the top suppliers. It’s single crystal UP-OCC high purity silver wire.

With the wild west attitude that Asia brings to market, it’s reasonably certain that the quality is right up there with Japan since it meets ISO certification.

All the best,
Nonoise
Well, I didn't start this thread for any other point except curiosity. So I don't plan to do anything with this information. And in case anyone is wondering, I don't believe all cable sounds the same.  I do believe that there is some truly astonishing BS being peddled. And there are some excellent cables too. Personally, I am a fan of OCC cable. 
Post removed 
@nonoise, Thank you for sharing the Cabledyne info. Have you tried their cables? I am inclined to try out their 'Virtuoso' RCA digital cable.