Can anyone suggest a speaker stand that looks as good as the Grand Prix amp stands?

I have my DIY speakers that are in a black Hi-Gloss finish and I am presently using black Pangea 24" speaker stands. These stands are ok but not as exotic looking as I would prefer.
I really like the look of the Grand Prix amps stands that I am using with my mono block amps and getting speaker stands that are similar would be great..

Can anyone suggest some stands?

Some of my requirements.
1. I don't need to hide the wires.
2. They should be about 24" tall
3. Be able to support about 35lbs 
4. Wide top platform.
5. Prefer stainless steel but I guess silver or black would do.

Thanks,
ozzy

128x128ozzy
mofimadness,

Thank you very much.

Audiopoint, (Robert)

I sent a message through your web page as you suggested. I am interested in the stands shown at the bottom of the link suggested by mofimadness above. Preferable in brushed SS .

ozzy
$879 is less than I expected.

The review I read from Dagogo was effusive about the sound, but there is one caveat:

"When you first put your speakers on them, they can be a little wobbly, but after a few days they settle in and have no movement front to back or side to side. Of course, like all tripods they can be unstable if struck on the corners, or if you lean on the corners." http://www.dagogo.com/sistrum-stands-review

Shouldn't be an issue if you are usually careful and not a klutz. I imagine if you have not had any problems with your current stands, that the Star Sound stands would not be a problem either.
.thaluza,

I don't think that review is about the monitor stands. Probably those would even be more prone to tipping.

ozzy

Ozzy,

The reviewer's speakers were Audio Note AN/E SE's, so I assumed he was using the monitor stands.

Tom