Coherent Speakers from Canada

Hi. I am quite interested in this line of speakers, especially the 10" and 12" models..has anyone had experience with them? or currently running them? The only place I see them for sale is from a dealer in Canada, Audiowise....any info would be appreciated.

rwanda
Post removed 
I listen mostly to jazz......all forms and 50% CD and 50% vinyl. I especially listen to West Coast Jazz horn players...but lots of piano as well.
Rwanda,
The type of music you listen to requires an audio system capable of providing a very organic and realistic presentation. No doubt that this wonderful genre of music sounds devine in your home. West Coast jazz horn players ? Oh yea! šŸ˜Š
Charles
This has been said before, but when has redundancy every stopped somebody around here? Any properly designed speaker should play all music well. Dynamics of classical music, acoustic jazz trios (especially modern onesā€¦as an example a current fave of mine, Vijay Iyer, can be as heavy as Megadeath), or whatever you prefer are all demanding of drivers in a box. Ā Those drivers should deliver the goods regardless of musical type obviously only restricted by ultimate levels and lowest bass responseā€¦if that's important get a good sub (or 2). Play some delicate music as I do when sound checking a multi thousand watt live system and it should be beautiful and nuancedā€¦don't settle for anything less in your home.
Hi rwanda,Ā 
You wrote that you listen to digital 50% of the time. What is your digital source? I look forward to further listening impressions of these very interesting speakers.Ā 
CharlesĀ