Could someone suggest a decent audiophile cartrige for a Technics dj TT?

It was given to me and want to set it up to listen to music. It's a technics SL-1200 MD3. Seems like a well built table. It has a Ortofon Pro S Concorde on it now. Sounds ok but I'm not a scratcher.
Need a headshell too. would like to keep it under 400.00.Thanks, Jim

flippinjaz
"  If you don't care about tonearm and cartridge matching at all then you can use DL-103 for the worst result ever on Technics lightweight tonearm.  "

I have used this DL-103 on a Technics SL-1200 MK 2 and its currently on a VPI with Moerch Tonearm with very good results.

+1 Nagaoka MP 110. I've tried all  the usual  suspects and there is no better buy in audio .
Plus it takes a  MP 150 stylus which will give any sane person all they need .
@addyson815 You can use hi-fi test record to measure the actual resonance frequency of your tonearm and cartridge. When you are using low compliance cartridge on lightweight tonearm the resonance frequency is way out of the desirable range. Simply read here. Not sure if you ever tried your Denon 103 on a proper high mass arm, maybe you can explain why you prefer lightweight or mid mass tonearms for a cartridge with compliance as low as 5cu @ 100Hz?  
We use a Grado Gold on our older Technics SL1200 which we use in our mastering lab to listen to cuts we've made on the lathe. I've yet to see it mistrack.