Could someone suggest a decent audiophile cartrige for a Technics dj TT?

It was given to me and want to set it up to listen to music. It's a technics SL-1200 MD3. Seems like a well built table. It has a Ortofon Pro S Concorde on it now. Sounds ok but I'm not a scratcher.
Need a headshell too. would like to keep it under 400.00.Thanks, Jim

flippinjaz
@gshepardbuster @mofimadness

That’s fine, but the AT-ML150 OCC if from the 80’s and quite different from the current AT150MLX :) That vintage AT-ML series belog to the very best AT cartridges ever made (IMO), the AT-ML170 and AT-ML180 were the last top models in that series of truly High-End MM cartridges.
I recently got a Nagaoka MP110 for my Sl1200mk2 (I have about ten cartridges for this tt) and the Ortofon standard SH-4 headshell and it is an excellent tracker and well balanced across the board. Lots of detail and depth but with punch and bass; my AT are wonderful but a bit light in the bass at times. My Prestige grades are great in the bass but a bit rolled off on the top end. The Nagaoka is just right. And I paid about $129 for it and I think the Ortofon SH4 is $35 on amazon. Great combo, just be sure you align it optimally and it will sing sing sing.
"  If you don't care about tonearm and cartridge matching at all then you can use DL-103 for the worst result ever on Technics lightweight tonearm.  "

I have used this DL-103 on a Technics SL-1200 MK 2 and its currently on a VPI with Moerch Tonearm with very good results.

+1 Nagaoka MP 110. I've tried all  the usual  suspects and there is no better buy in audio .
Plus it takes a  MP 150 stylus which will give any sane person all they need .