Integrated Amp Upgrade-itis hitting....

Hey all. Put together a system with GoldenEar Triton 3's, a Marantz CD6005 and Musical Fidelity A3.2 integrated. Lately, been getting the itch to "upgrade" the amp though while excellent in function and aesthetics is getting a tad long in tooth. So, my mind has been wandering about something different. Top 2 options right now are a Marantz PM 8005 and Rogue Sphinx. I'm open to suggestions based on the above. I listen to a lot of electric blues and classic rock. A phono section is important as I do spin some vinyl as well. Just looking for some input from some fellow audio nuts....
128x128beernut
I might suggest the Wyred4Sound ST Integrated 1000. Nice balance of power and detail, good for both "big" listening and intimate ensembles. Get one used or find a "b" stock on the W4S website. Pretty different from the MF, and you might want new speakers afterward, too. But isn't that the way it goes with this hobby? Upgrade one thing, pretty soon you're looking for something else .... anyway, it's a nice little amp, and if you follow my suggestion, you'll pay somewhere around $500+ for the upgrade.
I heard the Triton 2s with the Rogue Pharaoh and that was a really nice sound. I'm not sure what "long in the tooth" means here in context. But when you find the right pairing of amp and speaker, you'll know it and you'll not want to leave it except maybe to upgrade the whole system. Always remember to buy the best equipment you can that way you won't have so much swapping or sideways moves. Amp/speaker pairing is paramount. Buy the best source you can too. Good luck!
Thanks again guys. Interconnects are Blue Jean cables and speaker cable are Spelt Anti-Cables. I never bought in to the exotic stuff, I sense some snake oil with some of the claims...
I wouldn't buy a new integrated without listening to at least one good class D.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/class-d-is-just-dandy/post?postid=1435239
beernut,
Owned the marantz 8005 and was very favorably impressed.  It drove my magnepan 1.7's beautifully.  (I liked the sound better than a well known $3000 hybrid power amp that is well regarded by many)  I was so impressed I sent stuck with the brand and upgraded to the Marantz Refernce Series.
Marantz gear is very musical, never offensive, images very nicely and has testicular fortitude when called upon.  It never seems to get flustered or come unraveled.
Can't imagine going wrong with this pick.