Looking to upgrade amp, need help.

I am currently looking to upgrade my amplifier. My current system is:
Focal 836v's
NAD C375Bee
NAD C546 cd player
Project debut carbon with Ortofon 2m bronze

I listen to both vinyl and CD's. Mostly classic rock but also a wide variety of music at times.  

My budget is $1500-$2000, probably purchase used to get more bang for my buck. I don't have a preference between SS or tubes, but don't have experience with tubes (but think they would be a good match for the Focals).

Any input is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Joel
jmdavidson87
I also own the Parasound Halo Integrated. Haven’t looked at anything else since I bought it. If you call Safe and Sound in Chicopee, MA they might be able to work something out on demo unit. They're great.
I have the Focal 836V's and an SW800V sub.  I can highly recommend the Marantz PM-11s3 integrated amp to pair with these.  The amp is rated at 100w@8ohm doubling to 200w@4ohm,but has been tested by a few magazines and puts out significantly more power than this.  Also benefits from an excellent mc/mm phono section.
+1 for Safe and Sound HQ in Chicopee, Mass.  I bought my Halo Integrated from them and they were very easy to deal with.
Here's my experience: I've had a Nakamichi Receiver 2, which I love, for 25 years. Someone gave me a NAD 7250 PE a few years ago, so I thought I'd set up a second system in my basement, since I already had a pair of Boston Acoustics T 830s. I was disappointed with the NAD/BA combo, so I sold the NAD and bought a Rotel RX-1052 receiver. I upgraded the BAs to Canton 3-way towers to get more out of the Rotel and soon decided to upgrade the Rotel to get the most out of the Cantons. I'd heard some Prima Luna separates that I really liked, but my room is pretty big. I listened to a Belles Aria a few times and fell in love; but I need a balance knob 'cos of a slight Hearing Loss....I'm making things too wordy. Here's what I've heard ranked favorite to least favorite considering cost:
Primare I32 (no phono, though)
Belles Aria
Prima Luna Dialogue (too expensive)
Creek Classic 5350SE
Rogue Sphinx

I really wanted to hear the Krell S-300i; but didn't get the chance before I had to decide on the Primare. I am very happy with the I32!
Another +1 for the the Halo Integrated, its a great amp for the price. I ditched my Pro-Ject carbon for a VPI scout about a year ago with an Ortofon 2M Bronze, it sounds so much better.