Coherent Speakers from Canada

Hi. I am quite interested in this line of speakers, especially the 10" and 12" models..has anyone had experience with them? or currently running them? The only place I see them for sale is from a dealer in Canada, Audiowise....any info would be appreciated.

rwanda
Post removed 
Hello everyone....so I am awaiting delivery of the new speakers...I had to be overseas for work for 5 weeks then a move so I asked Frank to make them and then to burn them in....I heard back that they are sounding wonderful and are being shipped this week. Once I have had some time with them I will let you know my thoughts.....I told Frank no rush when I ordered them as I knew I would be away.....
An update....the speakers arrived yesterday and they are now set up and running....where shall I begin?
First they look beautiful, the craftsmanship is amazing....and just lovely to behold! understated and elegant.....but more importantly the sound....is too my ears perfect. I am listening to Bill Evans in the Black Forest....it feels as if he is present playing...at both low and higher volumes.....importantly they have only been playing for about 20-30 minutes so after a day or two or three I will write a more detailed observation.
Needless to say I am more than satisfied and want to state what a gentleman Frank is to deal with and speak with.......I highly recommend  more people who love SET amplifiers look and listen to these new speakers...a perfect compliment.

I still find that the site for Coherent remains somewhat incoherent as only one model pops up in the "products" area, but more than one is discussed elsewhere. Is more coherency to be expected, or does one simply need to talk to the designer? In any case, they look interesting to me as I now am bound to efficiency in speaker purchasing if not when posting comments.
Rwanda,
Congratulations on your new speakers, being this pleased with them at this early juncture is very encouraging. Based on their design and what I’ve been able to read about them they seem to be very well executed. I look forward to further listening impressions from you.

I’ve been an advocate of efficient easy to drive speakers and SET/low power amplifiers for quite some time. I can appreciate yours and Wolf’s happiness with this choice. . Done correctly it can result in superb natural sound.
Charles