Isolation footers for amps

I'm looking for advice/recommendations for isolation footers for my amp -- an Audio Research D300 (solid state). Currently I have it mounted on a free-standing 4" thick maple block, with spiked-tipped brass footers anchoring the base to the carpet on top of a basement (cement) floor. Would I obtain any additional sonic benefits by placing after-market isolation devices between the amp and the maple stand? I should add here that I'm not looking to spend a great deal of money on this... something more in the range of $100-200. Options in roughly that range I've found on line include Audio Prism Isobearings, Herbie's Tender Footers, and Mapleshape's brass footers. My (perhaps imperfect) understanding is that the first two are meant to isolate a component from vibrations in the room (including those from other components), while the third is supposed to help 'drain" vibrations from the component in question itself, thereby minimizing their transference to the audio chain..

I'd welcome advice from fellow Audiogoners more experienced than I on the extent to which these devices confer audible sonic improvements and, if so, which ones they'd recommend. Thanks

Michael
mross1949
I use Vibrapods under the feet of my little SEP amp that dwells in the middle of my rack (put here so I could stare at it without leaning over as much…I’m old)…raises it up for more air, allows room for the spades I use for my 2 RELs (cables joined together inside the largish AQ spades) and makes me feel better.

Footers are getting insanely expensive, for those of us in the current "mid fi" zone of a $30000 to $50000 system. I just re read that, $50000, Mid Fi!! That's the world we seem to be living in though. If you are in that zone, then say, Stillpoint Ultras, become difficult to justify.

My remedy, go second hand, it seems an ideal area to consider second hand. How do most footers wear out?

I agree that Herbie's are great, sensible products at a sensible price. If you are going for Stillpoints, then the original version are an excellent choice. I compared them with my one set of three Ultras and yes, the latter were better, but not massively so.

I use Stillpoints, but have collected (and still have) many different points, rollers, etc., etc., etc.   They all do something...sometimes you like what the ones being tried do, sometimes, you don't.  It may take a few months to realize a particular brand has the sound you like or don't.  It takes time.....and you might very well change your mind when the warts are exposed.
I’m giving serious consideration to yanking the magnetic suspension out of a 2017 Mustang GT350R and seeing what that baby will do. Yeah!
Herbies's Tall Stiff Tenderfeet.  Very neutral effect across the frequency spectrum.  Softer footers sucked the life out of bass impact.  Ugh.