Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
polk432...Buy those PB tix...if you win big, follow through on that threat, and I'll come work for you. ;)

"Hi there.  I see you're looking at (X) amp.  It's really nice, but (Z) amp here is better, and we sell it for less that anyone in This galaxy.  Care to hear it through those MB101's?  Sure...sit on down.  Care for a drink?"

It'd almost not be work...;)
Years ago, I purchased a pair of speakers by phone from Audio Classics in NY. When they arrived at my home, I found that the cosmetics were nowhere near what had been claimed (damage in several places). I loved them and so I kept them anyhow. A couple of years later, I order two pieces of electronics from them...a CD player and an tuner. One of the pieces arrived first and did not work properly. I called them and they agreed to take it back and cancel the entire order. I have not dealt with them since that time.
To be fair, they are a well known business and many people seem to have satisfactory dealings with them. My experience was less than good.
Norbert,
I'm currently here Monday through Friday, 9 to 6, although once our formal showroom grand opening happens in the coming weeks I expect I'll be here on Saturdays and probably off on Mondays.

Brian
Sound organization here in Dallas was one mile away from where I live and would not let me come by and demo. They let another guy demo a week later. It was a shame I was interested in Dali at the time and had the cash to pay for them. Very disappointed in them!