Audio Research Ref 6 power cord

Has anyone heard an aftermarket power cord significantly change the sound of an Audio Research Reference 6 preamp?  If so, please describe the cord and what you heard.
imgoodwithtools

Shunyata and Sain are the two favorites of ARC. ARC used Shunyata in their showroom and may still. I tried both Nordost’s Heimdall 2 and a Kubala Sosna power cord on my Ref 5se. I thought Shunyata power cords made much more of an impact. The Shunyata did not change the sound but reinforced it. Emphasized all the wonderful qualities of the Ref 5se. I have Shunyata Zitron Alpha HC power cords on all my gear and a Triton power conditioner.

Count me with the Sain Line fans.  I do also use the Synergistic Red fuses in my ARC ref6/ref75se combo, but the Sain Line cords are a more noticeable improvement.  I did not really get a boost from the fuses, but YMMV.  I have tried some other cables, but the Sain cables don't really change the frequency balance like some others, they just reinforce the natural ARC sound.
Tried a Synergistc Research Black Quantum fuse in the Ref 6. Not a subtle, but quite a significant difference, especially in the high frequencies. Less wooden, more crystalline, especially with piano. For the cost, I highly suggest anyone try one.
Im using the Shunyata King Cobra CX with a Synergistc Blue Quantam fuse in my Ref 6...
imgoodwithtools

historically, Transparent cabling is a sonic match w/ ARC. Look into the Reference/Reference XL or OPUS models. The current is Gen5. The older MM2 series still holds up very well, especially, used/demo prices.
Happy Listening!