Audio Research Ref 6 power cord

Has anyone heard an aftermarket power cord significantly change the sound of an Audio Research Reference 6 preamp?  If so, please describe the cord and what you heard.
imgoodwithtools
Tried a Synergistc Research Black Quantum fuse in the Ref 6. Not a subtle, but quite a significant difference, especially in the high frequencies. Less wooden, more crystalline, especially with piano. For the cost, I highly suggest anyone try one.
Im using the Shunyata King Cobra CX with a Synergistc Blue Quantam fuse in my Ref 6...
imgoodwithtools

historically, Transparent cabling is a sonic match w/ ARC. Look into the Reference/Reference XL or OPUS models. The current is Gen5. The older MM2 series still holds up very well, especially, used/demo prices.
Happy Listening!
Thanks jafant. I haven't heard Transparent's power line, other than at shows, but I have heard their interconnects and speaker cables, and they are Excellent. 

Between Sain line systems power cord, Synergistic Black and Blue fuses, and cryogenically treated tubes, I think I pushed about as much out of the Ref 6 as I could. And it is Amazingly Good. 

I never was able to quite get the crystalline pure highs, especially with piano, from the Ref 6 that I could bypassed, and run direct, DAC to amp.

I did solve that problem and found an option more tunable via NOS tube options. And that is with a VTL TL 7.5 III. The Ref 6 is 95% what the VTL is, and at a much lower cost. But I'm willing to pay more for the slight improvement in performance.
I am using Transparent power cords. I used the same cord on a Ref 5SE and now with the Reference 10. It does lower your noise floor especially if your room is quiet enough to hear the change.  That brings out the subtle cues in the good recordings. I noticed more foot tapping after swapping from the stock cord.