Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
I really like my tiny ProAc Tablette 50 Signatures a lot, and have no plans to upgrade for a long time.
1. Sound Lab U1,A1,orM1,M2,M3
2. Magnepan MG20.x,MG3.x,MG2.x
3. Acoustat 2+2,4,6,8
4. Quad 989,988,esl-63,esl-57

No particular order, but anyone of the above I could
live with for 20+ years.

If God said you could only have a dynamic speaker
for the next 20 years I guess I would choose the
Avalon Eidolons or JBL Paragons/Hartfields
I do not qualify for owning my speakers for a long time, not quite 1 year, but they were first manufactured in 1993, I believe. I bought them used and I am VERY happy with them and have no plans of switching anytime soon.

They are TDL Studio Monitor "m"'s. Anyone hear of them?
I would add in here a pair of speakers I owned for over 10 years, the Duntech Princesses. When I bought them in 1987 they were the best overall speaker I had ever heard, and when I sold them 3 years ago there were still few speakers around that sounded as good to me. I think what made them, and a lot of the other speakers mentioned in this thread, so good was that they did everything very well--perhaps a little warm and lacking the last word in transparency, but a well-designed, well-balanced speaker that got the midrange right. I have found speakers and equipment that do one thing much better than anything else they do eventually tend to wear thin. Perhaps that, along with getting the midrange right, is what gives a speaker longevity in one's system.