Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
Martin Logan Sequels.

Bought them new in the mid 80's - Love them and ML really has teriffic customer service. Panels got replaced under warrantee a year or so after I got them and have been wonderful ever since. Sure, I'd like to upgrade to one of ML's bigger speakers, but the Sequels fit into my system nicely, are working great and are big enough for any room in my house. There are LOTS of other great speakers out there.... just can't end the love affair I'm having with the Sequels.
Will add my vote here for Vandersteen. I bought the 2c's in 1983 and replaced them with 2ce's in 1992. I have been trying to find a replacement for them-something that sounds as good but looks better, but am having trouble bringing myself to waste around $3K.
I really like my tiny ProAc Tablette 50 Signatures a lot, and have no plans to upgrade for a long time.
1. Sound Lab U1,A1,orM1,M2,M3
2. Magnepan MG20.x,MG3.x,MG2.x
3. Acoustat 2+2,4,6,8
4. Quad 989,988,esl-63,esl-57

No particular order, but anyone of the above I could
live with for 20+ years.

If God said you could only have a dynamic speaker
for the next 20 years I guess I would choose the
Avalon Eidolons or JBL Paragons/Hartfields
I do not qualify for owning my speakers for a long time, not quite 1 year, but they were first manufactured in 1993, I believe. I bought them used and I am VERY happy with them and have no plans of switching anytime soon.

They are TDL Studio Monitor "m"'s. Anyone hear of them?