Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
Pair of Magnapan MGIIA. I have owned them since 1986. They have been rebuilt by Magnapan in 1990, rewired and upgraded crossover by myself. I have also done slight cosmetics and spiked them to improve their sound. I'll keep them for a while longer.
I've been using magnepan MG1's for about 18 years. I just added Maggie MG3a's for H/T fronts and my trusty MG1's as surrounds. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon!
I have a big room and listen to many types of music loud or soft. I have the Dunlavy 5's for quite a long time. For my taste I have not heard better.
I have had Vandersteen 2 c's since '86 and feel no need to upgrade. Very reliable and revealing of associated components.