Has Anyone Auditioned an LKS MH-DA004 DAC?

Seems like a lot of DAC for the money.  ($1450-$1600)
melm
There’s no way you can judge a DAC of this quality through a youtube video. Good luck finding comparisons.

No, my Oppo is factory. But if you’re interested in what Ric has to say about this DAC you can do a search on the Digital Asylum.
@melm  what other dacs do you have experience with?  Please share your comparisons based on your experience.  Thanks.
"what other dacs do you have experience with? Please share your comparisons based on your experience. Thanks."

Almost none.  I am mostly into analog.*  The only other DAC I have owned is a Lavry DAC a while back.  If you want comparisons write to Stereophile; I am not a reviewer.  I have tried hard not to overstate my credentials.  I just took a look at what this thing has inside, read what some others have said, thought it should be good and took my chances,  I can't really compare as I've not had any digital that is close.  It's closer to my analog--with the usual digital advantages.  You couldn't pay me to sit down and compare a bunch of DACs. I'm not trying to sell anything.

*Though this LKS has me trying out old CDs the way my then new phono pre had me trying out old records.  I don't think I did that, to this extent, with other digital changes.

From Ric Schultz on the WBF:

My friend in Pocoima has a modified Yggdrasil and recently received the LKS MH-DA004 DAC ($1600 delivered from China). The completely stock stone cold out of the box LKS DAC was better in almost every way. Now he has modified the LKS (per my instructions) and feels the LKS sounds as good (playing 16/44 through Beatis server, through coax, through modified IFI spdif Ipurifier) as his $20,000 turntable system. Does this mean the LKS with mods would be better than Berkeley or DCS? 

The LKS DAC has I2S input, plays DSD up to 512, has digital volume control and 7 selectable digital filters.....completely discrete output stage, discrete shunt regulators for output stage and is the first and only DAC in the world that I know of that has two ESS 9038 DACs in parallel.