Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
bdp24,

My point exactly. Pass up the worst dealers and move on to a good dealer. Yes, I live in Chicago and have more than a few dealers within a hour drive and more if I want to make a weekend of it and/or a long day. Others do not have the same accessibility but can, if they put the effort into it or a few $ for shipping.
Stop whining !!!! Deal with it.

You can be a fantasy and angry client like jafant; who wants to call out dealers on this site and probably others because they won't accommodate him wasting their time. Just look at his posted system under "Alabama Gateway" and take a good read of his "profound advice and insight?????" 

There are good dealers out there working to help clients get the experience and equipment they want. They might not be a 10min. Drive away but they still exist. I really do not remember anything being cheap or easy on this Journey. Oh , you can go to Best Buy.

Best to All on this Journey 

Natural Sound is very dependent on the salesperson. There is at least one or two pushy salespeople there who I have seen flipflop position on different pieces of equipment, or try to upsell customers in a very obvious way (think cables). At times I've said I'll never go back there again. But, I've been going there for 30+ years and if they're the only local shop that's got what I'm looking for I'm sure I'll go back.
Calvinj. Agree w comments about Dallas stores and I probably know the one you refer to.  One guy in particular is pretty arrogant. I was talking price about some speakers and he told me to my face that because I drive the car I drive, I shouldn't be concerned about price. He wasn't making a joke. So he had looked outside and had the guts to say that. I bought a TT there but from another younger guy that at least takes the time to answer my questions. The first guy is pissed now that I've fully upgraded the LP12 and we know that's not a cheap exercise The arrogance seems to be common among Linn dealers. Oh well. It's really about the music anyway

nkonor, thanks for the kind words about the Kuzma rig you purchased. In case you didn't know I'm at Music Direct as analog expert / showroom manager and continuing the same kind of setups I did for you. Next time you're up this way stop by, I'd be happy to show you around including the sound rooms.

Brian Walsh
Brian,

You are welcome! Sweet that you're at Music Direct. I will make a point to stop in and say hello. What are your days / hours?

Norbert