The new re-mix of Sgt. Pepper's

Certainly some of us have taken the plunge...(not me, not yet)?
128x128tostadosunidos
Very interesting alternate takes on the second of the 2 vinyl albums. And they sound great---some are raw and unprocessed as many of the vocals were on the final version. The pressing is a bit noisy on the early part of side 1 on my copy (crunching out of the left channel in quite a few spots), but, unlike my usual practice, I did not put this through my Audiodesk cleaner prior to play. I have not yet listened to the remastered Sgt Peppers but I bet I'm going to find it to be, at the very least, an interesting alternative.
Not me. No interest either. After purchasing the 2009 Mono Box set and stereo mix I swore off buying any more Beatles recordings ever again and I’m sticking to my guns. Since 1965 I’ve bought multiple copies of vinyl (45s and albums), cassettes, and CDs. That’s it for me. I like the 2009 mono box and stereo mix well enough. The Beatles machine is not going to eat any more of my dough. On to other music ...
I was pretty disappointed when the fairly recent re-masters did not include any re-mixes (I was impressed with the re-mix of the Yellow Submarine soundtrack).  I figured they'd  pull something like this.  Giles Martin says a White Album 50th anniversary re-mix is possible.   I'd love to have the new stereo mix but I'm not that interested in the full set.   I got enough alternate takes, etc. with the Anthology CD's.  Maybe the local library will acquire a copy of the new one.  After buying some of the re-masters I feel I'm about tapped out on the Fab Four.  Still have EMI/Polydor vinyl copies as well as too many CD's.
@tostadosunidos - I have the re-mix LP of Yellow Submarine Songbook and love it. The re-mix version of "It's All Too Much" is fantastic IMHO. It sounds absolutely contemporary to me. I'm not a huge Beatles fans, so I don't have any of the other re-masters/re-mixes, etc....