Golden ear triton 1 vs tekton double impact speakers

With so much positive information about both do you have a preference? Have you heard both?
tooth2th
@tooth2th: Responding to your original post.

The Triton Ones were a strong contender, among speaker choices for me. The Reference was announced about a week after my first lengthy audition of the Ones. The dealer stepped up and offered me an excellent trade-up offer if I started with the Ones, given the potentially long release time for the Refs (at that time).

So the question for me was whether I would wait for the Ref; or go with the Ones and then decide to upgrade; or go with another speaker choice. I chose to take a risk with the Double Impacts, primarily on Terry London’s just posted (at that time) review.

There isn’t a ’wrong’ choice here; rather, both are excellent choices. I personally don’t get into the ’what’s better than something else’ discussions since there are so many variables involved with our choices.

Having said that, I haven’t thought of the Ones, one bit. The Double Impacts just make it happen for me and my needs. And, having said that, I still plan on auditioning the GE Reference once my local dealer has them on their floor.

Post removed 
I recently bought a pair of Sonist Recital 3s as I was looking for more efficient speakers to allow a single ended lower power scheme (scheme…yeah man). They're fabulous sounding and built to a very high standard with solid poplar cabs, fancy wire, ribbon tweeters made from actual ribbon (recycled from birthday and holiday gift wrapping), and general grooviness. One should look for grooviness in speakers.
I like coolness and grooviness but no recycled ribbons in my speakers.

Kenny.