Floorstanding towers

I'm currently in the market for some new towers and have a few I'm looking at but am open to suggestions. I have my ways on the monitor audio bronze or silver series and the Martin Logan motion 40. I have also heard and like paradigm monitor series speakers. They will be paired with a parasound halo integrated and vinyl as well as streamed music will be the main source of sound. im open to ideas on other speakers in the 2-3k range for the pair. 
chippy323
Hope you gentlemen don't mind if I chime in. Just bought some b & wcm 9 s1 off audigon. I'm going to upgrade my surrounds. Would you buy b&w 683's , cm 6 s2 or any suggestions. Amp is anthem 225. 200x3 for fronto and use marantz sr 8001... 120 watt for rear surrounds. I'm a real old rookie. Don't even hook my stuff up.....just love good surround an good music. Thanks to All
I second the Vandersteen recommendation.  Would also suggest Magnepan (Several new or used models in your price range), or a used pair of Quad ESLs, either the 57 or 63 (and its later derivatives).  Dipoles do really nice things vis-a-vis room interaction.  I  like some aspects of the Martin Logan presentation a lot, too, but you'll have to listen and see if you hear the transition between panel and woofer ... I suspect ML has gotten better at this since I last heard them in the late 1990s.

The Tektons are potentially interesting too - big, efficient speakers do things nothing else does in terms of dynamics, scaling, and lifelikeness.  It might be worth emailing Tekton to see if there's somebody in your area who'll give you a home audition.

I'm a shill for Salk speakers having owned 6 pairs. For the money - can't be beat.

I also third the Vandersteen recommendation. The higher end models are sublime.
You would do yourself a disservice to not check out the Double Impacts.  You will not get a beautiful cabinet.  You will get the best sound for you money.  The value on these is off the chart as is the sound quality.
I've learned to really like the satin black cabinet that does not call attention to itself.  Fades into the background and all I hear is a huge detailed airy soundstage. Beautiful.
Having just put a system together for my girlfriend after a hell of a lot of research, and looking at many tower speakers right in your price range (her preferred style over mini monitors and size considering her room etc..). I unfortunately couldn’t audition everything, but after weighing many reviews and subjective user comments, I landed on a pair of PSB Ts.
I am thoroughly impressed with them. Very well balance, produces enough well defined bass, a beautiful luscious mid-range, on through to and very refined high top end with their titanium tweeter. A very well balanced speaker. I really can’t complain about anything... And they look absolutely wonderful with a build quality beyond their price point. The dark cherry is gorgeous. These should definitely be on your short list for consideration.. I know the competition is stiff in this category, but these are something.
FYI, I mated them to a Peachtree Nova150, Cambridge CXC CD transport, Rega P2 with AudioQuest cabling. It all matched up well and is one hell of a sounding system for the $4500-5000 range. Punches way beyond it..