Koetsu cartridges - what arms work?

Hello. I wonder if there are arms that Koetsu cartridges are particularly synergistic with?

Any insight would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers
hatari
jsl57, that's an interesting response. Actually, I can easily believe it to be true! The Ekos is an arm that I think does well with slightly heavier cartridges and I think tends to be quite able in the bass, which would seem to jive well with Koetsu's. I wonder how the Ekos SE would fare?
I had a Classic Red and a RSP on the Da Vinci Grandezza arm. It worked great. I also had the Classic on a Linn Lp12 with Ekos arm and it worked very well also.
I have the new VPI prime scout. 
JMW 9 unipivot arm. Sounds sublime. 

Does anyone know if this is technically a match? 
Why not take an empirical approach, begin with a low mass arm, and measure the cartridge/arm resonant frequency, and add mass to the arm as needed until you hit the optimal range of 9Hz to 10Hz?
@johnhaines
I never forgot that Koetsu midrange . I am wondering about the arm match. I certainly will not back cue or scratch, it’s just for playback. I do want the ability to swap headshells.

Much like David Mancuso (RIP) who DJ’ed with pair of Koetsu. Are you gonna use two? Where on earth you have a place to spin records on public with set up deserved Koetsu quality (apms, speakers etc), in Japan?