Best interconnect burn-in method

I think I know the answer to this, but I just wanted to double check with everyone.  I am in the process of burning in an XLR interconnect.  The interconnect is between the DAC and the integrated amp.  I am using a laptop as the source, and it is connecting via USB cable to the DAC.  Is it true that I am still burning in the XLR IC if I leave the integrated amp turned off while playing music continuously on my laptop with the DAC turned on?  Thank you for your input.

respected_ent
Sorry to be the one to tell you but you cannot control what goes into the subconscious. Hence the "sub" in subconscious. Especially when what’s in the subconscious was put there hundreds of thousands of years ago and has remained there through the evolution process. You aren't born with a clean slate. You cannot control the controller.

No wonder I don't let those little voices control me, they don't speak English !
What if God set up the evolutionary process? Since by nature God is metaphysical we have transcended the mere physicality of the evolutionary process.
What if  the creator continues to create and we call the small part we grasp
evolution ?