VPI Analogue Drive System

I'm considering getting the VPI Analogue Drive System for my Scoutmaster Signature turntable with JMW-9 tonearm.  What is your opinion especially as to sound improvement?
jerry95
stringreen, Having compared the SDS to the ADS with a friends Classic 3 signature. One thing the ADA absolutely did was wipe out noise that I didn't really notice until we switched it in. It's an immediate  and noticeable improvement with his table. He purchased it on that alone, not sure what the sonic improvements are, I'll ask now that he has had more time to compare the two units.  
Thanks tom....  I just listened again to mine, and find it dead silent....I guess I have to get one to test out in my system
Tom:  eagerly awaiting your report re sonic improvements with ADS unit.  This was my original question.
I used an SDS for many years.  A bullet-proof device.  As for noise from it; there wasn't any at all.  I replaced it with an Eagle/Roadrunner,  Performance, as far as I can tell, is identical--but for issues that RR addresses.  Odd to hear about any noise issue with the SDS.