Safe Way To Transport LPs

I'm moving to Arizona from Michigan the first week of July, and am wondering about the best way to transport my LP collection.  I can't imagine the records surviving 4-5 days in a moving truck in the summer desert heat.  Maybe overnight the boxes through UPS or FedEx?
tomryan
Thanks, everyone.  All info is just what I needed and I'll just pack tightly in proper boxes and let Bekin take the 6-10 days they say they need.  I didn't even think of how these records got to the stores in the first place!

Onhwy61 - are you from Michigan?  I'll miss Mich., too, except for Nov 1st through Feb 28th.

I'm glad to see you're using a big name mover.  Things can go wrong, but they tend to keep them to a minimum.  Ask if your stuff will be reloaded along the way?  Also asked about GPS real time tracking.

Yep, not born here, but I'm a Michigander.
The plastic corrugated boxes (white with black lids) from Bags Unlimited are the ticket. They’ll hold 50-60 albums each and can be safely stacked 3-4 boxes high. I used blue painters tape to seal them and it makes for easy removal. Assuming your mover will be using a 53’ tractor trailer try and be present for the loading of the truck. Otherwise they will/can potentially stack the record boxes floor to ceiling to minimize the taking of space.
I'm on their website but don't see what you are referring to tubegb.  Can you post a link?  Thanks