I'm selling speakers for the first time and concerned about fraud

I've received an offer on my Klipsch P-17b speakers from a buyer with zero feedback. I also have zero feedback. I'm just concerned about getting screwed somehow. Can anyone give me advice?
awright7771352
@yyzsantabarbara 
You have a point worth considering. The seller and buyer should communicate. A quick phone call can reveal much about a person. If you still feel unsure, then cancel the deal.
Bob

Maybe the buyer knows someone who he could use as a reference?  One of my relatives was a first-time seller here a few months ago, the buyer was a bit nervous, so the seller used me as a reference and after the buyer and I spoke he was no longer nervous about it.

Duke

dealer/manufacturer

@awright7771352

Have you tried selling them on the Klipsch Forum?

No fee, PM system where you can exchange phone numbers and talk directly to potential buyer.  I saw recently where a forum member was looking for a pair of P-17B's.

I have bought and sold there many times and all transactions have been smooth as silk.  Same can be said about this site.

Bill
Hey guys , thanks again for the responses. Bill, I just researched a guy pdawidowski, and he is on the Klipsch Forums. Problem is, he wants to have a courier pick them up because, as I find out, he's in the UK. That would violate PayPal's seller protection stuff... 😥