D'Agastino Momentum vs Dartzeel NHB108

Looking at these two amps and wondering how they compare.  Does the Dart 108 still perform against modern amps such as the Momentum?  Now that the Momentum has been out for a while what are people saying about its performance?

bullot
George I would put the Rockport's along with your Wilson and B & W speakers.
jwm841 posts05-13-2017 9:21pmGeorge I would put the Rockport’s along with your Wilson and B & W speakers.

Depends which model and if it had a test/s done so we can see the impedance vs -phase angle graph then I could answer that for you.

This old model " Antares" had a 3ohm load at 200hz and 4-5khz which isn’t bad seeing there is no nasty -phase angle at those frequencies as well. So both amps should work well with these speakers, the Ago having slightly the better drive/punch though at 200hz.

The Ago will definitely sound better at 20hz with pipe organ. because at 20hz there is 4ohm and -50 degrees which is a current sucker from an amp.
Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 Space Odyssey) has a 20hz organ at the begining.
http://www.stereophile.com/images/archivesart/rokantfig1.jpg

Cheers George
I've heard all the D'agostino amps in my system as well as the Dart 108 and the MXR-20s. The D'ags got my vote but there is something special about the sound of the Dartzeel. Listening to the 458s is high on my list but I have to make sure I have the coin ready to flip should I find them inexplicably irresistible. 
Thanks for the responses folks........I ended up getting the Dag, and it's pretty hard to fault.  Obviously a great amp which is very responsive to the gear around it.  I found it to be fantastic with Purist power cords and a tube preamp.  JTinn.......I'm running Tannoy at 96db so yes I think the Dart would have also been a good pick, although the Tannoy do love the iron clad grip the Dag has on them.
I’m interested in the NHB-108B. I’m also very interested to see that they illicit a $130,000 pair to make a comparison. Apples and oranges I would think, but interesting. For my mastering studio I’m looking for lower power, as I sit 7’ away in a controlled room (mastering) and the NHB-108 B would be replacing tube amps, highly modified Class A Push Pull Cary 211 FE. The pre amp is solid state and very, very good, Crane Song Avocet - balanced out. Speakers are Allegra by Joachim Gerhard, with external passive crossovers done by Jeff Glowacki @ Soniccraft. Bricasti M1 SE DA. Thoughts on the 108 B in this setting anyone?? Thank you