Best tonearm for London Reference Cartridge

Hi,
i have a Decca London Reference Cartridge (LRC), actually mounted in an older Mission Mechanic tonearm and would like to ask you with which tonearm one can get the most out of this wonderful cartridge.
The player is a Kuzma Stabi Reference and a Thorens TD 124, other arms i use are Sumiko MDC 800, Shindo Meursault and old Decca for ffss cartridges, but in these i haven´t tried it yet, but all these tonearm run with other cartridges so fantastic, that i don´t want to change them.
Some people recommend the long VPI 12.5, 12.6 or 12.7 tonearms. Have you some other suggestions?
Thanks very much!
breezer
At this moment I'm listening to a London Reference/4Point/Stabi M. I'd say the 4Point works well with the Refernece, slightly better than it did with a Triplanar. I haven't had any tracking difficulties on the mentioned arms nor a SME 3012R and Schick. If I had an Airline I'd think that would be the combination to beat. Once I receive a new plinth for my Garrard 301 I'll be putting the Reference on a Schröder CB, which is supposedly an excellent combination. Apparently Spiral Groove's Centroid arm is also a good fit, though I have no experience with it. 

My SME 3012 series one has always done a nice job with my Decca.

Eckart, love your comment about 'digital ears'.  If anyone is listening to a London Reference or a Decca, or a Luminere for the first time you really must stop comparing and just 'listen'.  

Impressions about no highs, or no bass are all false.  Everything in the groove will be reproduced accurately, naturally as recorded.  Without question one of the most 'true to life' sounding cartridges one will ever listen too.

It's similar to hearing excellent horn loaded speakers for the first time.  After you realize what you're hearing and you become accustomed to it, it is difficult to go back to anything else.
I have a few friends that can't stand long listening sessions with anything less than a Decca.  It does have peers, but they are way out of my price range. 

N

That's good to hear Norman, thank you..

So much depends on set so up you always have to consider this when reading other's views on a particular analogue component such as no high's or bass etc, but with the London Ref, many agree it is uber naturel and dynamic..
I'm close to settled on using the London with an SME V 9" arm now, final dimensional checks to to be made to ensure it will be able to fit ok, but I can't yet see any issues.

Kuzma just announced a 9" 4 point also which could be a great choice to partner the LRC.

A bit late..... I have no experience with the London Reference but I've installed my J. Wright upgraded Decca Gold on my  Schick 12" using a Saec ULS3X ceramic headshell. My Decca Blue is giving me its best performances on a SME series III with high viscosity oil damping and an ebony weight on the headshell.  Turntable is a BL-91 Micro Seiki. I was told that Karmadon's own design viscous damped unipivot also gives excellent results.