Looking to upgrade my towers

Hey there, so I'd like everyone's opinion here. I currently have mirage os3fs towers for my mains but they aren't really impressive with the sound they deliver. Music wise they don't sound very good at all in my opinion. So I've been looking at some different less costly options. Either some used psb silver I's or some used B&W DM603's. These would be for both music and movies. But I think a huge step up either way. What do you think? 

jmccl12
It would also be helpful is you list the other components in your system. Is it a 2-channel system or a multi-channel HT system? Do you have center and surround speakers to match? Subwoofer? 
Ok, yeah my bad. I have the mirage omd c1 center channel my towers and klipsch iii for my surrounds and surround backs and two pioneer sw8 Anthony Jones subs . Running my mains and center is an emotiva xpa3 and an xpa5 pushing my surrounds all run into my onkyo pr5508 pre. I'm happy with how everything else sounds but when l listen in two channel stereo to my music the towers just aren't as clean and crisp as I'd expect being pushed from that amp. Its hard to describe and I'm at work but when I get home I'll give a better description. 
Jmccl,

If you have the room you might check out the Tekton double impacts,your xpa3 would drive them just fine.

Kenny.
Ok. Price is really the biggest factor here. And the two I've been looking at are pretty reasonable im trying to get the most for my money without being too cheap. Thanks
You'll never get good 2 channel sound quality running the signal through HT gear. If you have a source with a volume control, plug it directly into the amp and see how it sounds. If not, you can get a passive line stage. You don't have to spend a lot of money on one. That should do more for your current system than a new pair of speakers. If you buy new speakers, you'll just have the same problem.