Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

I wanted to add my thoughts on the double impacts;

These were an upgradeitus purchase from my previous Lore-S speakers, which I loved!

After listening for about 30 minutes, I was asking myself, “so where is this great bass?” I have since learned that most pop, rock, and country recordings are lacking in sound quality. I put some jazz on and it immediately made me feel better about my purchase. Then, when Marcus Miller’s “M2” came up, I thought OH MY! Now, I was ecstatic about my purchase.

I second ALL of the positive attributes that have been given to the double impacts (“aliveness,”tight bass, micro dynamics, clarity, large sound stage…on and on).

The double impacts sound great from transistor radio levels to full-on ear bleeding. My normal listening range is between 65dBs to 80-85dBs

I would say these speakers have a definite break in period of at least 20 hours. They are sounding better and better every time I ask them to sing for me.

Do not let the seven tweeters scare you. (I think they actually look cool.) These speakers are not bright, at all. The highs are perfect for me…as well as the rest of the spectrum.

Some have said that the double impacts sound best when they’re well into the room. Let me reassure you, mine are 5 INCHES from the front wall and they sound glorious. You can see them on the Tekton site under “Customer Gallery.” (My pic has an orange desert scene on the TV.)

Funny, when I was unboxing them I was thinking to myself, “Lisa is going to kill me.” While she was a little startled at their size, she thought they sounded great! She is NOT an audiophile, but she has been very impressed with what a good system can do for musical enjoyment. I’m one of those lucky guys who married right.

Now, this might be heresy but I’ll tell you what is upstream; I am listening from my iPod Classic, through an iStreamer outboard DAC. Power source is an older Denon flagship receiver. (AVR5700) Go ahead and poo poo it, but I am extremely happy.

Finally, the Tekton Double Impacts are the finest piece of “high end furniture” I’ve ever owned! (Inside owners’ joke.)

buds,
glad you are enjoying your new DI's.  I'm impressed, in spite of different equipment, rooms, and hearing we all seem to assign similar descriptions as to what we hear with the DI's.  A helpful thing for those who are at the place we all were not too long ago.
It would also seem that the DI's are very versatile and compatible with a wide range of associated amps/equipment.  On this thread we have class AB amps, class D, SET's, and even preamps--all with happy owners.  Pretty amazing.
David Berning told me the maximum power from the MZ 2 S comes at 3 ohms, and drops as the impedance rises. There are more products coming from LTA, Mark, and David, keep your ears open. At AXPONA I heard the MZ2S/ZOTL40 combo leave a SS pre/amp of similar cost in the dust, the speaker manufacturer loved the LTA gear and ended up visiting David in Potomac to hear more Berning kit.
Corelli, 
You make an important observation,  this speaker seems very compatible with a wide array of amplifiers. This suggests a very well conceived design and implementation. 
Charles