Looking for an inexpensive Blue ray player

I am asking for suggestions on the purchase of a inexpensive Blue ray player for a living room system which serves as a modest 2.1 video and music system. I have two other systems which are music only. I am looking to use HDMI output for video and digital coax out into a DAC for sound. Something that could be purchased under $300. I will explore on Amazon for options. Thanks.
mesch
Chrisr, I have not used the Yamaha that much yet. Played one DVD and one BRD. Picture and sound with movies were quite good.  I hooked it up using the audio output, based on your experience. Havn't used it for music yet. I will post back once i have had more time with it. Very satisfied with my choice, thanks for your 3/11 post. 

Jetter, I misread the above post which referred to the Sony. I am not dissatisfied at my purchase price.
I am very happy with this BDP.  I continue to use the analog output straight to a Cambridge Audio 550 amp driving Dali Zensor 1s. Far better than the cheap players, and commensurate with the rest of system.  There are few players that bridge the price gap between the sub $100 players and the OPPO class players. This seems to be one of the better value ones that does.
Yes the Yamaha is a great player, As I advised you before you won't find something better in this price level. 
The only thing that yamaha could do is improve the firmware to enable streaming tidal, spotify, netflix and the like. I don’t like having to stream with a roku.