MMGs

A year ago, I bought a pair of MMGs.  In my 13x22 room, placement was a challenge but finally worked it out.

Speakers are powered by an Adcom GFA-555.  The only source is a CD player through a passive pre-amp.

Now I have a little more to spend and would like thoughts on the following options:

1) Mye stands for the MMGs

2) The DWM panel with the MMGs (secondary question - can this panel be placed on a side wall perpendicular to the MMGs?)

3) 1.7s

Open to other out-of-the-box suggestions as well.

The goal is always to attain that Magnepan soundstage.  Musical tastes are female vocalists, jazz, blues.
kythyn
1.7 without hesitation if you like mmgs.
The comment made on 2*200w is real, but you could also get away with high current but lower wattage.
I have had mmgs and mg12s.
The mmgs woke up when i powered it with a $200 qsc pro amp 2*280w in 4ohms.  It sounded ok and could play the mmgs at concert levels in the house without distortion.
HUH? A'diva is Al'Diva, I got 2 A'Diva TI  for $470 bucks shipped. 
Read the reviews , I had 4 prs of Maggies, A'diva are better and FAR less hassle.
face it , Naggies are PITA  and need stands, 400 watts to do their best etc.
Schuert,

Thanks, it was the TI part I was missing.  Did you use their sub as well?
Schuert, can you be more specific in what you mean they "blew" 4 ohm rated amps? Also, did the MMGs get damaged in the process as well or not. Thanks.
The amp stoped working and issued smoke because parts inside of it blew up .
MMG were not hurt .