Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
If your budget will allow, try a pair of Wilson-Benesch Vertex Loudspeakers. No serious listening for about 200 hours of break-in.. Extremely revealing of your upstream components, but they absolutely disappear. Plus a very Hi Wife Acceptance Factor!
Look up Tetra Loudspeakers from Canada. Not that it matters, but a few Jazz greats, Ron Carter, Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter endorse them. I own the 222's and am waiting for the 111's (bass units) to arrive shortly. I have owned a lot of loudspeakers over the years, Klipsch, Duevel, Magnepan, Ohm, Trenner & Friedl, Silverline, Vandersteen, Infinity, Polk, Bose, Pioneer, Avid, EPI, A/D/S, Fritz and the Tetra 222's do it for me. They sound natural, without any emphasis on certain frequencies. The 222's are running I think $2750.00. They make stands for the 222 which were made for them. If you think, you need more bass, you could add the 111's later but they are quite a bit more in cost. Adrian is the owner and builder of these speakers. He tunes everything by ear. I am not a spokes person for his company just a satisfied customer.  
Stereophile did a review of a Tetra 505 or something like that a few years ago. Not that I am hung up much on measurements but these were practical joke bad. 
Thanks again everyone for your recommendations.

@cory1985 I have met Adrian years ago. Very funny guy and loves what he is doing. He did a demo. Can’t recall the model but I remember him trying to distort his mini (maybe should call micro) monitors with Pass Labs amp. That thing didn’t distort! Took all the beating. Couldn’t believe it. He makes very good speakers but very hard to audition the new models.
John Atkinson ran the specs on the 505 or 506 and it measured poorly. Not bad mouthing his skill but he has said this about other products, although very few, which his staff thought sounded fine.