Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
Listen to these:

• Monitor Audio Silver 6 or 8. Pick whichever one works for your listening room size.
  • KEF LS50 plus a good subwoofer; the sub could make it work for the both of you.
  • Magnepan 1.7, with or without subwoofer. This is the one that my wife picked over several others including the GoldenEar Triton 7. You can also add a sub to this one to give it more low end oomph while being free of boomy, boxy resonances. This is a *fabulous* speaker for the money. It's the one we bought, and it captivates me every day.
  • Sonus Faber Venere 2,5; voluptous, seductive, and engagingly musical. Also beautiful.

Speakers will depend on your budget, amps and room size. But considering all +/- average, I would go for Tektons or for near perfect unbeatable sound beauty and balance for pounds/sound: XTZ Divine 100.33 http://www.xtzsound.eu/product/divine-100-33 
If your budget will allow, try a pair of Wilson-Benesch Vertex Loudspeakers. No serious listening for about 200 hours of break-in.. Extremely revealing of your upstream components, but they absolutely disappear. Plus a very Hi Wife Acceptance Factor!
Look up Tetra Loudspeakers from Canada. Not that it matters, but a few Jazz greats, Ron Carter, Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter endorse them. I own the 222's and am waiting for the 111's (bass units) to arrive shortly. I have owned a lot of loudspeakers over the years, Klipsch, Duevel, Magnepan, Ohm, Trenner & Friedl, Silverline, Vandersteen, Infinity, Polk, Bose, Pioneer, Avid, EPI, A/D/S, Fritz and the Tetra 222's do it for me. They sound natural, without any emphasis on certain frequencies. The 222's are running I think $2750.00. They make stands for the 222 which were made for them. If you think, you need more bass, you could add the 111's later but they are quite a bit more in cost. Adrian is the owner and builder of these speakers. He tunes everything by ear. I am not a spokes person for his company just a satisfied customer.  
Stereophile did a review of a Tetra 505 or something like that a few years ago. Not that I am hung up much on measurements but these were practical joke bad.