Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
A left field comment prompted by the above comments.  Was going to use fed ex but for various reasons went with the standard carrier....and my boxes were almost pristine.  Maybe not be worth the extra $ for fed ex.
Quite an interesting thread. I have pair of Tekton's Impact loudspeakers and also a pair of the Goldenear Triton Fives. While I am not an audio engineer, I have been able to extensively A/B the two in my system and can say that to my ears the Impacts are significantly superior. The bass is materially tighter than the Goldenears and there is a coherence and "presence" to the music that the Tritons simple cannot compete with. The best way to describe it is that the impacts sound like real music and the Tritons sound almost veiled in comparison. I have to say that, given the price of admission, the Impacts are breathing air well above its pay grade. I would imagine the Double Impacts are doing the same.  
Winlock,
congratulations on your new speakers,I hope that you really enjoy them and the music you enjoy with them.

I receive my Di's on wed and I'm looking forward to hear what all the hubub is all about.
Kenny.

@klh007 :  I'm not familiar with Gustard, so I will check them out. As you know, I have the Exogal Comet. Aqua is outside of my budget, but would be terrific. Good to  hear you also like Border Patrol.

@mac48025: I almost went with the PS Audio flagship a few years ago, but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a DAC, despite the overwhelming positive coverage. Perhaps I should look into demo/used units. I haven't been following PS Audio. Are they still committed to upgrading the software and modules? It's been out for awhile...and I'm assuming they might have another flagship in the wings? I'll PM you if I have any other questions...don't want to get off of the DIs.

The Gustard X-20 is a favorite of Ric Shultz of Electronic Visionary systems (tweakaudio.com), a real modder, the new OPPO Sonica DAC uses the latest Sabre 9038 chips and Dan Wright has a tube mod out, and the HOLO Spring Kitsune tuned R2R DAC is very nice as well.