Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I forgot about that Al. Mark of LTA explained that the amps aren't bridged in the traditional sense and while it may not produce as great of an output increase there's not supposed to be any degradation of sound at all......there's actually an improvement with better channel separation along with the power increase.

I'm thinking there's a good reason Eric chose the DI to be a 4 ohm speaker originally so I'm going to stick with what I have and hope two MZ2-S's will suffice. A few people have heard the DI's with the MZ and have been greatly impressed....the combination could be the audiophile bargain of the century!
I did buy the gloss black metallic upgraded pair that were on the specials page.I will get them next wed looks like after talking to the freight company.
They were a good deal but I will see if I like them,I'm still a skeptical.

I have skimmed back through this thread trying to find any specific crossover points for the DI's but found no detailed info.
I asked Eric over the phone where the tweeter array crosses over at and he told me 400hz.I would imagine the 2 mids don't play up as high as you might think.I would think the 2 10 inch woofers are probably below 250hz or maybe lower.
I'm just trying to learn all I can about this speaker,If anybody has more info please chime in.
Kenny.

Mac,
I believe that you'll be fine with the 4 ohm version based on what's been reported on this thread.  I know teajay has experienced many High quality amplifiers in his system over the years.  His enthusiasm for the 1 watt amplifiers inspires confidence. 

Tweeters cross over at 400 hz,  wow! They're covering a very wide range and apparently doing so quite successfully. 
Charles 
Oop's I forgot to add that the center tweeter is more a super tweeter,and is probably crossed much higher than the other 6.
I think that might be a very good combo.I will be powering my set with one of three sets of class d mono's that I currently own,just recently sold all my class a and tubes and not looking back.
Kenny.