Has anyone considered rebuying a speaker you once owned??

I am curious if any one has ever considered buying a speaker previously owned and liked, but decided to either downsize or look for a "different" type of sound. 

I ask because I purchased a pair of Acoustic Zen Adagios speakers about 5-6 years ago, and decided to downsize the system with a less heavy speaker that was easier to move around.  The Adagios were 80 lbs each.  I currently own a pair Golden Ear Technology model 7 speakers (purchased in 2014)  which are smaller and lighter at 37 lbs each. The Adagios are 50 inches tall, and the GET 7's are 40inches with a slimmer profile. 

I realize the Adagios  are almost three and a half times more expensive than GET 7's. which are $1395. They can sound very good, but I have come to realize they are not in the same league sound quality wise as AZ Adagios. and  may possibly be the best speaker I ever owned.   Of course, hindsight or hindsound is a wonderful thing.    Thanks,  SJ   

sunnyjim
Yes all the speakers I sold I wish I had back .Except the pair of Concinese Chinese Brand you really do not see anymore !

onhwy61,

I also owned the Spendor 9/1, but never warmed up to them quite as much as the SP100. What did you mean when you said that they were "OK"?

I'd consider buying another pair of Spica Angelus - superb imaging, if not the lowest bass around.
Triangle Celius 202s. My buddy has them now and wont sell them back to me. So I bought a new pair of Triangle Antal EZs. Someday I might wipe out my regret and buy a pair of Signature Alphas, that should do it. 
 I feel I have moved up in speaker performance in the last few years now owning Wilson Maxx II's. however a pair of Martin Logan CLSII's still resonate with me.  The sound was so smooth, silky and seductive you would think your were on a first date.  My Wilson Maxx IIs are incredible full range and deliver what the CLS's could not but  still the CLS II's were special.