Thrift store tune treat for half-buck + tax

I stopped at one of my favorite thrift stores of Durham NC and after quick surf through the record boxes I found Leinsdorf//Petrushka on Decca Viva released in 1983 UK. I've been happy with 80's Decca labels in general so indeed had to give it a try for half-buck in very clean condition with undamaged inner original polylined sleeve.
When I started listening, I thought I couldn't be happier with sound that has amazing stereo mix with imaging and placement of instruments. It literally defines precise placement of instruments throughout the entire album so that you want to be a conductor yourself :). Also I was impressed with exceptional detail and genuine natural sound of instruments. 
czarivey
One main thing to understand about History that it's never been accurate unless you're an eyewitness -- otherwise you can still remain forever as child...
czarivey, I think that's your best post ever. 

*Sigh*  I can appreciate all the output from all the dead white guys too, y'all.  But, meanwhile, the kulture has moved on...standing on the shoulders of giants, and all that...

...and remember that history is written by the winners and is subject to a whole lot of *ahem* 'editing'.  We get what is wanted for us to consume unless one spends time and energy *ah* 'muckraking' and dredging up that which was left unsaid...

Listen to what boats your float. ;)
Yes! 
Inacuracy of history, polytical injustice, wars very often build up great and interesting material for arts and culture including music.