Best Tubed Preamp For A Warm, Rich Sound, Yet Still Detailed and Agile

As the title says, I am looking for an exceptional preamp (obviously tubed) with warmth and liquidity, some of that golden glow, in the midrange and highs. I do not want slowness, or lack of detail, however. My budget is up to $6,000.00, for a used model. 

Based on my research, many of those that might make the list are very rare to find, and other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

nightfall
Wall Audio Opus 88, I'm running it with a Pass Lab Volksamp 30 watts... I love the combo because they play off each other's strength nicely
Ck out the Cary Slp 05 with some vintage NOS tubes. Sylvania 6sn7 W circa early 1940s ot if you can find them, Tung Sol Black Plates. Very natural sound!  Quiet, quick, very musical.
You may look down your nose, but I got rid of an Ayon pre and kept an Audible Illusions Modulus 3a. It's very liquid, transparent, detailed etc. and you can get one for $2K or less. It's driving an MC275 VI (two mono), Maggie 1.7s and a Hsu uls15 mk II and I'm often startled by the presence, detail and timbre of jazz music, especially vocals. 

Absolutely Love my Cary SLP-05

Matched with an Esoteric A-03 Amp.

Some NOS Sylvania's 6sn7's 

Also lots of tweaks to fine tune to your taste.

After 45 years in the hobby, without a shadow of a doubt, The Convergent Audio Technology Sl1 series of preamps are the most musical accurate sonically correct products for an all-in-one (phono and linestage) money can buy!!!!