Help choosing integrated

I'm currently shopping for an integrated amp for my main system. Got a few integrated amps on my mind. Since I haven't had a chance to audition all of them so I would like to learn from your experience and get your input before making the final decision. Here is my short list (all used):

Gryphon Diablo
Vitus RI-100
GamuT Di150
MBL 7008a

The rest of my system includes:
MacBook Pro/Audirvana
Anticables 3.1 USB cable
Hegel HD 25 DAC
Focal Diva Utopia Be
Synergistic Research Tungsten Interconnects
Triode Wire Lab Speaker Cables 

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
jjue
Devialet - You wont find better.  Equal may be Solution or Boulder separates.
From the intro D220 to the D1000 Pro they're world class in every way AND you wont need a DAC, streamer or a million cables.
A real match with Focal eespecially as you move up the line.
Vitus arrived 2 days ago and I haven’t done a lot of listening yet. My first impression was: WOW! I didn’t expect such a huge improvement from my system. By the law of diminishing return, I was expecting minor to moderate improvement. But it turned out to be something huge. I am sorry to say this; but I didn’t miss my old amp at all. I’ll do more listening this week and continue to report back to this group.

Good for you jjue, it sounds like it's of the same family as Krell type power, with plenty of current.
Here is an Aussie review and test for you, I can't tell if it's bi-polar or mosfet output stage as they didn't do a 2ohm test on it.

http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2013_2013-06_vitus_audio_ri-100_integrated_amplifier_review_lo_res.pdf

Cheers George