Time for a new tube system.

Hello everyone,
I bought my tubes stereo system about 15 yrs ago, BW804N, Cary 805 monoblock amps, Cary SLP98P, Rega CD player.
Now I have more time, and would like to buy new tubes system. On the list, BW803 D3, Cary CAD211 FE, bought VPI prime turntable, may keep SLP98P or sell/trade to newest Cary SLP98P.
My room is 13W x 23L x 10H.
Any feedback, please post.
Thanks.
kd8606
I agree with Mani-2, keep your amps and buy new speakers! Something a bit more sensitive? some horns maybe?

Dennis Had is no longer part of Cary and I would suggest searching the threads for customer experiences in the last few years. My vague impression is that some here posted disatisfaction with either the newer team/support or the newer gear. 

Agree w/posts that if you move up to the bigger B&Ws that those 211s might not be powerful enough to be a good match. I'd at least find some B&Ws who can confirm good results w/similar amps. 211s, 845s etc. can sound great, but they prefer a fairly efficient speaker with a relatively flat impedance curve ~8ohms+ in general. If somebody uses them with lower impedance speakers and gets good results, that would be good to post about. Cheers,
Spencer 
@rothwea, matching speakers with amps is critical and not every pairing works.  What speakers did you try with the ZOTL40s?