Time for a new tube system.

Hello everyone,
I bought my tubes stereo system about 15 yrs ago, BW804N, Cary 805 monoblock amps, Cary SLP98P, Rega CD player.
Now I have more time, and would like to buy new tubes system. On the list, BW803 D3, Cary CAD211 FE, bought VPI prime turntable, may keep SLP98P or sell/trade to newest Cary SLP98P.
My room is 13W x 23L x 10H.
Any feedback, please post.
Thanks.
kd8606
@rothwea, matching speakers with amps is critical and not every pairing works.  What speakers did you try with the ZOTL40s? 
B&Ws are traditionally not tube-friendly speakers. IME, a fair bit of performance of the tube equipment in use in this system already is left on the table on account of the speakers being harder to drive.

When shopping for speakers, look at what the manufacturer uses. You don't have a lot of power here, so you want a speaker that doesn't need much. Eight ohms would be the least impedance (particularly in the bass region- stay away from speakers that have dual woofers unless you know that the combo of woofers is 8 ohms or more) and the efficiency should be at least 92 db in most rooms (if a small room less efficiency might work). 
^I agree with the gist of Atmasphere's post above.
 I suggest that the OP consider ss amplification for use with B&W's.