Plasma 42 inch ....

My Panasonic 42 inch was stolen recently .

At the time I bought the Panasonic(about 1 year ago ..) it was the best choice,considering performance vs price.

Looking at a new 42 inch.Any comments regarding the best buy currently ...?

Thanks
bluebull
Update: we are keeping the Hitachi and looking forward to TiVo's cable card HD box, which should be released later this year. For now, we will endure the Comcast DVR.

The audio synch problem continues to be an annoyance. Audio is ahead of video. I was able to add 50ms of delay in my Oppo DVD player, so that input is okay, but my AV receiver does not have this feature so I can't adjust the delay from the STB/DVR. And we still have our TiVo in the system, and the delay from it is horrendous.

I use an inexpensive Panasonic digital AV receiver, only run the system with two channels, and use the receiver for audio only (video connections are all direct to the plasma). I think the only solution to the synch problem is to get a receiver with audio delay capability, and it needs to work independently for each input. But I love the sound of this Panasonic and really don't need anything more except for the delay feature. Any suggestions?
Post removed 
>I'm beginning to think there are bugs in the whole paradigm shift to digital broadcasting.

No question about it.
Yeah, and those bugs are not provider specific. I have been noticing some synch problems on the Comcast HD feed recently.
Post removed