Help choosing integrated

I'm currently shopping for an integrated amp for my main system. Got a few integrated amps on my mind. Since I haven't had a chance to audition all of them so I would like to learn from your experience and get your input before making the final decision. Here is my short list (all used):

Gryphon Diablo
Vitus RI-100
GamuT Di150
MBL 7008a

The rest of my system includes:
MacBook Pro/Audirvana
Anticables 3.1 USB cable
Hegel HD 25 DAC
Focal Diva Utopia Be
Synergistic Research Tungsten Interconnects
Triode Wire Lab Speaker Cables 

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
jjue
I am sorry that I don't have personal experience with the amplifiers on your shortlist. However I would add the musical Fidelity Nu Vista 800, with which I do have personal experience.  It sounds excellent,  has plenty of power, has outstanding build quality, and in my opinion good aesthetics as well. 
@samac Thanks a lot for sharing the details. I need to add 585 to my list :)

@mountainsong What source and speakers you use to pair with the Marantz?

@keithtexas You read my mind :)

@arsh I read some rave review about the Nu Vista 800. Sounds attractive. What source and speakers you use to pair with the Nu Vista?

Jjue,

for analog source I have a heavily modified VPI scoutmaster turntable with three different cartridges  and arms. I have a Herron VTPH 2A phono stage. On the digital side I use the Nu Vista CD player which is a companion piece to the Nu Vista amplifier. My speakers are Wilson  Audio Sashas.  I love the sound of this system!
The Focal-JMlab Diva Utopia Be’s ported enclosure was tuned to approximately 27Hz, with minimum impedance of 3.38 ohms at 100Hz. I would judge this speaker to be of average difficulty to drive for any amplifier comfortable with a 4 ohm load, and I would rate its nominal impedance at 4 ohms. The speaker’s sensitivity measured approximately 87dB/2.83V/m.

jjue

It also has a around -50 degree negative phase angle around the 100hz bass mark, which will make it very current hungry at that point, making it seem like 2-3ohms EPDR load to the amp, knowing Gryphon 300 amps are great for current (having bi-polar outputs), I would steer you this way.

Cheers George