best speakers what do you think

focal 1038 be or sonus faber venere s..... what do you think ?
128x128seb7772
Have you listened to Vandersteen speakers?  No matter your price range, they have an able contender. 
Can you make audition for both of them ?

I suggest you consider the Bryston Middle T overwhelming powerful speakers should match well with your power amp if you bi-amplify them with 2 set of speaker cables once listening to music you will have 2x160 watt going for each speaker with astonishing results.
Focals are extremely revealing and they need very good amp and source to shine. Such gear usually tends to be even more expensive than the speakers.
Don`t worry too much about cables. Kimbers are good.
I agree the Focal needs better amplification than the NAD , Regarding the SF Venere I am not sure that they for everyone taste they a bit too silky and smooth not sure that they are a good match with NAD. An audition is s must it's a huge gamble to buy any of them without testing them with the OP system. 
No one mentioned  $$ if bedt balance for money.
The New Coincident DYNAMITE  Loudspeaker is very well balanced 
And shoots Way above the  $3'k mark for excellent tight Bass ,Big soundstage,
And very focused imaging. The review  in Enjoy the music .com was pretty accurate. The reviewer didnot know better ,which was strange what his digital was plugged into. And another Tone audio review  that is very good.
I just may buy them a Best Buy ,IMO.