Ever sit down to listen and just say wow?

Ever go through a period of extended tweaking of multiple components of your system and get so focused for days, weeks or months on trying to improve different elements of the SOUND that you stop actually hearing the MUSIC.  Then you sit down one day to actually listen for pure enjoyment and say holy crap, whose system is this? I want to listen to ALL MY MUSIC RIGHT NOW.  I am sure this phenomena happens all the time to Agoners, but it's a wonderful thing.
Ag insider logo xs@2xknownothing
Yes it is! When all the planets align and all is right in the universe, the sound coming from our systems can be a wonderful thing!
Yup. The last time it happened was when I recently had my speaker cables reterminated (on the amp end) from spades to bananas. I thought they had mistakenly sent back the next line up or something since it completely transformed the sound. My system has never sound better.

All the best,
Nonoise

For me personally, yes of course - BUT (and a big BUT) - Nothing makes me happier when a fellow music lover comes over and listens and I get to see and appreciate their reaction - Nothing better than that!

Greg