Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Slaw, reubent
What can I say? You guys layed it down today.  I have one last post for now unless something pops up on my radar worth mentioning. 

Dee Snyder, "Mac The Knife". By the way, that's Mike Portnoy on drums.
https://youtu.be/ZlptWs2Kxgo

N

Had an impromptu get-together of half of my music club tonight. Played some good tunes that turned into an Elvis Costello Love fest. Here are some of the highlights:

The Beatles - "It’s All Too Much" long version and "Hey Bulldog" from Yellow Submarine Soundtracks LP

The Bears - "Fear is Never Boring"

Mark-Almond Band Live - "The City"

Brian Auger’s Oblivion Express - "Compared to What" and "Inner City Blues"

Smithereens - "Blood and Roses"

Shovels and Rope - "Eric’s Birthday" and "This Ride" from Little Seeds

Elvis Costello - "Almost Blue" from Imperial Bedroom (We’re Seeing EC this Summer)

Elvis Costello - "Deep Dark Truthful Mirror" from the MTV Unplugged CD

Elvis Costello - "At The Other End of The Telescope", "All This Useless Beauty", "Complicated Shadows" and "Why Can’t a Man Stand Alone" from All This Useless Beauty

And the closer was a very Beatlesque "1967" from Adrian Belew’s Mister Music Head

It was a great impromptu evening of music.

Happy Daylight Saving Time to Everyone.............

Steppenwolf - Live
Steppenwolf - 7
Deep Purple - In Rock
Black Oak Arkansas -  Black Oak Arkansas