Best HDMI Cable for Video

Looking to purchase a new HDMI cable for video use only. It is not a long run, so I only need about 2-3 meters. I do not want a DVI cable and then have to use an adapter. I currently have a Sony 42 inch LCD but will be upgrading to the new Sony SXRD 60 inch screen. Looking to get a very vivid picture. Note- I already use a passive power line conditoner (BPT Signature 3.5).

Looking for feedback from someone who's actually bought and tried a few HDMI cables.

Thanks,

Sherpa
sherpa
You might find the following review interesting:

http://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_12_4/nordost-wyrewizard-hdmi-cable-12-2005-part-1.html
You might want to check out VooDoo's top of the line component video cables, one of my friends has a set of these and he really likes them alot. I just ordered on their silver s-video cables and a satellite digital video cable with F connectors....If only my satellite receiver had component video hook-ups I would be trying these out too. voodoocable.net
I read the review of the Nordost Wyrewizard HDMI and they sound very tempting. I can't seem to locate a dealer that carries that particular cable nor do I find them listed on the Nordost site. Any suggestions?
I got mine from 'bettercables.com'. for about $80. They are the cable of choice for Perfect Vision and other reviewers. They are bigger than usual, gas impregnated and have larger terminations. They work great on my set.
I got my HDMI cable from bluejeanscable.com. I needed a longer run (12 ft) for my DVR/cable box and didn't want to spend a fortune. Should I splurge a little more for the bettercables cable or something more? Would the difference, if any, be significant for digital cable viewing? I'll be going with FIOS TV soon if that matters.